Spring is a 23.6-square mile CDP (census-designated place) located about 24 miles north of Downtown Houston.
Spring is some miles outside of Beltway 8, nestled west of I-45 and north of FM 1960. The community sits south of Spring Creek, a few miles south of master-planned community The Woodlands.
- Previously a switchyard for the International and Great Northern Railroad of 150 residents, Spring is now home to more than 50,000.
- The Spring CDP features several restaurants, retail centers, bars, cafes, parks, and schools. Spring homes are minutes away from the Cypresswood Golf Club, the Spring Creek Greenway, and the Spring Trails Preserve.
- Key business and employment centers in The Woodlands and Downtown Houston are also highly accessible from Spring homes.
- Homes in the Spring CDP are zoned to the Spring Independent School District. Some homes with Spring addresses are served by schools from Klein ISD and Conroe ISD.
- Spring is made up of several smaller neighborhoods and communities.
- Spring features a wide selection of homes, from updated ranch-style homes to new construction two-story homes.
- The typical Spring home features traditional aesthetics, with a 4-bedroom floor plan.
- Lot sizes can range between 5,000 to more than 10,000 square feet.
- Prices for Spring homes for sale are between $100,000 to $1.5M.