Why Use An Agent When Buying Or Selling Your Conroe Area House?
According to the National Association of Realtors, 89% of sellers were assisted by a real estate agent when selling their home. Furthermore, 88% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker.
The facts are clear. When you are looking to buy or sell your home in and around the Conroe area, going with a trusted real estate agent makes sense. Let’s face it, buying a house is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life. Unfortunately, buying or selling a home isn’t always clear-cut or easy. That’s why having an expert like Rodgers TX Realty Group at your side to navigate the paperwork and nuances of buying or selling your house makes sense.
The benefits of working with a local Conroe Texas area agent…
Working with a local Conroe Texas agent affords you many benefits that you would lose out on if you were going it alone. Benefits such as,
- The ability to negotiate the highest price.
- Knowledge of trends in the industry and your specific neighborhood.
- Knowledge of the school districts and neighborhoods.
- The potential ability to access off-market deals faster.
- The knowledge of the closing process and guiding you through the mortgage process
- And much more…
I would love to talk to you today, regardless if you are buying or selling. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the Conroe / North Houston area or the process of buying or selling your home.